.........


.

.



Hollow Man

This is one damn movie,portraying the evil life of a mad scientist who has just discovered how to make beasts invisible and undo it,as part of a military project for the pentagon.Evil,as he is,he tests it on himself and using this unique ability of invisiblity ,he stalks people...Until.... a certain point in which he looses whats left of   him in a spectacular battle on top of a lift.


Things I learnt from the movie:
If you are stuck in a cooler,with temperature dropping down real fast, you should look around and find something to make an electromagnet and using it, unlock the door(which is bolted using iron bar on the outside)Pretty interesting way haan.??
overall its a okay movie... 2.89 stars from my lounger

3 comments:

  Kamal

January 15, 2009 at 10:02 AM

This has always been one of those fascinating movies...coz i had always wanted to be invisible..think of the millions of things one can do..:)

hmm..2.89 stars! haha...now thats what I call a rating :)

  Kamal

January 15, 2009 at 10:03 AM

and me guessing you were in a hurry to post this!

  Gracelyne

January 15, 2009 at 10:25 AM

People complain that I rate every Hollywood flick I watch really high ...So I'm taking the trouble to scrutinize and grade 'em strictly hence forth..and thus the 2.89 :)

btw,How didcha find out??? (about the hurriedness)