.........


.

.



Music seasons

"Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes." - Bill Cosby

There's something we all like , and that something's appeal may or may not be lasting....Well I'm not gonna talk about some random something.. My somethings' appeals usually last long...cos in the first place if I like something , I become a diehard fan of that something !

LmrgreenL I can talk in circles....!!mrgreen

Well any ways what I was gonna say was this:

I have been listening to music ever since I turned a teen... And my very first love was punk.... I loved everything about punk rock...the attitude..the looks.. the feel...the music..juz about everything on the list !! That was the time I loved Avril Lavigne's music!! There was greenday and there was good charlotte and that was Season 1 ! People around me (family ofcourse :D) told me its a bad idea to listen to demoralizing profane music.It all depends on the way you see it.. I saw it as pure music :The punk - the profanity !!! :D

Then I started listening to rap.It didn't replace my 1st love i'd say! Akon lallygagged during that season.. :D There was Timbaland,Timberlake and there was usher and that was Season 2 !



The succeeding season saw me obsessed with Blues,classics,R&B,pop,hiphop ... the rediscovery of abba ( my childhood fav band) .. then Enrique Iglesias (swooooooon) Gosh... his music is indescribable.....just the tone of his voice fixates the listeners.!!there was Rihanna ,nelly furtado and there was hilary duff,Lindsay Lohan ..So that was Season 3 !

So much for classifications.. there could have been more seasons intermediately....My memory s the size of a peanut!!!! :P So this is the season I'm in now...



Probably Season 4 :

I love listening to OSTs.... The wake of this season was because of the Braveheart movie theme (Celtic Bagpipes) that sopped me up :D !!! So these days I'm collecting movie themes and the like.... Yea and one more thing.. This season also features Gracy listening to Mozart and Beethoven ! So thats basically all of relaxers without the lyrics .The music is simpleeee awesome... You can literally loose yourself in music of this kind!No doubt about that !!!!

Any must-hear music tracks or the like.. Do post it here ! Looking forward to listening to it !!

1 comments:

  Anonymous

December 20, 2008 at 1:12 AM

i heard from my pal Anne that there is band called splash and its a super hit in USA...and the band is a punk rock!!!
i don't have their music!!!
downloading it wud be a good idea