.........


.

.



Shutter

I watched Shutter today noon.. Didn't wanna watch it @ night time in case I get scared.Still...my philosophical system doesn't allow me to watch movies in daylight a environment..So I made the necessary arrangements and found the cosy spot to lounge on.. and within 5 minutes,I figured out this was gonna be just another illogical movie(I don't believe in ghosts,even better ... spirits captured in photographs.. But that actually is enough to scare anyone outta their wits!)
So basically..its about this couple on their honeymoon..followed everywhere by the spirit of a girl,who ruins their wedding life.. And how and why it happens is the plot.At some point you get the feeling the movie's gonna be over..but then you kinda figure out there's more to come..the flashbacks are the final piece of the movie.....The ending part of the movie is the best ! There are a few twists and turns in the same,which all blend together perfectly..
There are some parts borrowed from Ring (Hey,this is also a Japanese movie),but who cares as long as its good,people will buy it!!
Bottom line: Shutter - Not even a shudder !! eek

3 stars to it from my lounger !

0 comments: