.........


.

.



Silent Hill

I totally didn't expect Silent Hill to be half this gross..Well this horror movie is set in a creepy town called Silent Hill...Those of you who have laid their hands on the game will find the movie incredible and awesome and the like...But for the remaining sailing with me..you'll find enough horror in this flick ! That for sure , comes packed with some gross encounters ,like I said.
Routed from sleepwalking problems, Rose Da Silva decides to take her daughter Sharon to the town she talks about in her sleep, Silent Hill, to face her nightmares, where Sharon goes missing and Rose must fight the power of the town to get her back.
One word to describe this movie would be: Women in action (oh btw,thats 3 words lol)Its girl guts in action over there ,with more than a touch of darkness and a tint of (what do u call it...[thinkin] ) maternal emotions !
Unlike Shutter (refer previous post) the end was sort of abrupt...If it weren't for the rolling credits,I wouldn't have known the 2 hour torment of grossness and darkness had come to an end..I was half expecting that this movie had a sequel..to my disappointment,it doesn't !! Although the game has some 6 parts (I think)
Makes a good watch if u r in for a long movie of the horror genre !
3 stars to it from my lounger

0 comments: