.........


.

.



ABBA & ABBA teens

The ABBA is one good band that I used to listen when I was really young.It was Nickelodeon (the popular kids television) that introduced me to this cool band thru' the track - Mama Mia ! I remember me recording the song - tv->stereo .. just imagine how crazy I must have been about this particular song. :D
Other songs of this troop's that I listen to are :
Nina pretty ballerina
Hasta manana
Dancing Queen and chiquitita !
Then came the A Teens (ABBA teens) - the next generation of Swedish Pop group that rocked the world (formed as a tribute to the ABBA ) Their track Mama Mia ( was the one that I actually watched , as I learnt later :O ) topped the charts and stayed #1 for 8 consecutive weeks !
Tracks of theirs that I simply LOVE:
Upside down !! (Awesome music )
If you enjoy their music, U sure'll enjoy a 2008 movie based on this popular 70s group's music - Mama Mia (starring Meryl Streep - Whoa !!) :)

Being the first "real" band music I listened to.. they have a special place in my heart ,Always!
3.5 stars from my lounger !

0 comments: