.........


.

.



Tropic Thunder

Tropic Thunder is one movie I was looking forward to watching so much..particularly because a friend of mine kept telling its a hilarious one and also because of its box office records!! Hilarious -okay..Maybe a little bit!... But I just can't make it why most people think its a good one!! Honestly wink I kept looking at the timer- how long shud I endure this endless torture of lame jokes!! But I must admit that the second half of the movie was okay.And yea..one more thing... I recognised Tom Cruise in the movie only near the end of the flick! Well the plot in a sentence is this :
"Through a series of freak occurrences, a group of actors shooting a big-budget war movie are forced to become the soldiers they are portraying."
Things I learnt from the movie:
Never expect much from a Ben Stiller production,especially if the trailer draws you !
Things NOT to be learnt from the movie:
Different possible ways of using the F-word.Probably this movie holds the record for using the F-word in ways that are unimaginable!

It is one very monochromatic picture out there..! But still makes a good watch !
2.75 stars from my lounger and a thumbs down (sorry adventure loving fellas! Strictly a personal gauge)

3 comments:

  BECKS

December 5, 2008 at 12:22 PM

not worth watching. dont waste your time with this movie

  Gracelyne

December 5, 2008 at 1:07 PM

That certain "friend of mine who told that this movie was hilarious" from the word of mouth was the guy above!! cud kill you for suggesting that flick.. but maybe once in a while we shud watch stupid flicks too.. :P so u r pardoned in the courts of my lounger ! :)

  BECKS

December 14, 2008 at 12:51 AM

Nan anupavicha kodumaiya neeyum anubacikka vendama ")