.........


.

.



Hilary Duff

I am having a dozen things to blog about idea .... But unfortunately no time and more importantly, my broadband bandwidth usage has exceeded(by nearly 2 gb eek !!! ) Its nearly winter(the "indian" style) here.. and its raining almost endlessly for the past few days..I soo love the rains..biggrin... Speaking of which, I come to the topic... Hilary Duff.. More specifically her song -"Come Clean" thats shot in the rain...
Hilary is the teen world's tv sensation(sadly isn't a teen anymore), turned movie star, turned pop rocker) - Gosh ! That gal sure has numerous assets !!
Till date I haven't missed a single movie of Hilary Duff's.. That doesn't make her a swell actress or anything..(not that she isn't ..LOL ..Am I contradicting myself?? mrgreen ) But she is a reallllllllyyy good singer with amazing vocal cords that make Superb Music!!! Yes I do like most of her tracks.. And recently I loved her song -"Come Clean".. There are some songs that you don't like at first ,but you come back to it when time makes u 2 and u think that its awesome.. This is one such song 4 me wink !
Do watch the music video :

Hope you had fun!! 4 stars to this track :)
See ya soon.. (Moi next post is kinda Specciaaalll biggrin don't miss it )

2 comments:

  ibi

October 25, 2008 at 10:47 AM

the song makes me feel different things... like kind of a pensive, it brings back old memories..

  Gracelyne

October 25, 2008 at 11:07 AM

@ ibi :
Kindly elaborate,if u may.. :P I'd be thrilled to hear it =D