.........


.

.



From My Lounger

Hiya fellow-loungers (and non-loungers) seated cosily on your loungers,
Enough with the boring opening statement...:P If you don't know me from MÝ WØRLС¡¡ - I'm Gracy, blogspot addict... well not necessarily blogspot.. obsessed with all forms of writing , especially blogging.Thats about okay for introductions, i guess...You'll know more about me from the posts i author... Cos I believe what you think and feel has a lot to do with what you actually are.. :P
Lemme plunge into wats to be said right away...The basic intention of me creating this new blog is to .... uhmmm...
#1 keep track of all my favourite movies..My memory is comparable to that of the CPU -RAM that is volatile....:D I'm a movie buff .. totally love to watch movies... Come a holiday / a workday/ any damn day I'm always ready to watch a flick..Genre NO bar.... Be it a thriller ,that I totally enjoy....or the HoRRoR that I sooooo Love very much,cos i'mvery much a freak of nature and love to scare myself watchin 'em (but not many are 'That" scary ,especially NOT in Indian cinema :P ), Romantic comedies/Romantic ones I like to watch ;) any number of times,provided it has impressed me that much...There are quite a handful of them as of now.!

#2 tell the world about the books that are mindbending !!! and probably blog about everything that I feel is worth reading...Don't fret.. those reviews arent gonna be as long as this first post..I have had experience reading long reviews that are more boring than the actual movie/book.So I'll stick to the gracy way - fair scale ..no hocus pocus .. no jiggery-pokery... no hanky panky...."Watever" Books are a man's best friend :P.. I used to fancy being locked up in the library all night with the smell of crumpled papers around me..when i was a kiddo.. (strictly non-academic and fun)

#3 to express what I feel about the poetry of the air....Why waste money on psychotherapy when you can listen to the B Minor Mass? Yea I'm talking about Music - my breath of life !! If I'm caught without a book or a movie for sure I'd have my ears plugged with my comfy earphone... Music is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness...! My #1 thing to do on a bad day is to recline on my lounger and listen to the universal language of mankind.

As my header suggests... this is gonna be Gracy's perspective 'From the Lounger', unbiased and the way I look at things of the world.. and (good news)... you've got your admit one tickets to my show.Now isn't that great news!!!
Enjoy your stroll down my memory lane (and celluloid) lane !!!!

2 comments:

  Priya

October 8, 2008 at 7:24 PM

nice post gracy...nice way of writing too......definitely i cross your heart....in wats called to be more than one ways....buks, music n movies are altime fun....eagerly expecting for reviews...

  Gracelyne

October 8, 2008 at 9:26 PM

@ priya

sure will satisfy your expectations !!!
:)