.........


.

.



Never Been Kissed


I've been meaning to watch the movie Never Been Kissed for a long while, especially since a friend of mine kept telling me its a really good movie... So the time had come.. This was yesterday's Late night flick that I watched.
I won't embrace this as a romantic comedy as I found very little funny frames in the movie..
The plot is very simple.. just a normal high school drama sorta thing.
Josie Geller (Drew Barrymore) is a copy editor in Chicago Sun time.. she is assigned to work undercover in a highschool as part of her project ..unfortunately she has a bad history of being a geek @ highschool (Geekism cannot be camouflaged :P - personal opinion )and thus how she makes it @ school is the major part of the story..She discovers herself again..
The central romance between Josie and Sam (Euro-heartthrob Michael Vartan), her literature teacher, may strike an uneasy chord with older audiences...

The ending sequels in the movie keeps you eagerly waiting for whats gonna happen..Will she be kissed ??? Will she be not??? Easy question huh?!! Josie does experience her first kiss, and first true taste of love after rexploring life as a teenager and her life growing up. Even with success and money, the simple desires in life do not fade. The shots @ the stadium r the ones I liked !
Things I learnt (rather discovered) from the movie :
Michael Vartan, sure is cute :P

Overall , its a good watch when you're looking for some drama that moves fast..
3 stars from my lounger !!

1 comments:

  Anonymous

November 4, 2008 at 10:55 AM

hey i loved that movie..
i guess you would have liked it...
My next movie for u to watch'd be "Someone like you"
and the band Cardigans have contributed a song called
"Erase and Rewind"...
have u ever heard it??
its really very nice...
my fav part in this movie are the classes she attends,i mean the english classes..hehehe...